Thursday, January 19, 2012

Today...I start...

I love to read blogs...actually I'm pretty obsessed with a few!! So I thought, what the hay, I can do this.
Since this IS my first official blog, I'll tell about our family.



Michael also known as "my rock" and known to the kids as "daddy" (of course!!)


Me - Jennifer- wife to "the rock" and mommy cubed!!

Dash - "the teenager" - what more can I say - loves baseball and anything outdoorsy :)


Jilly (Lou to us - don't ask) - obviously "the princess" - to me anyway - her brothers, not so much :(

Shane Michael - well he's still "my baby" but he doesn't so much like that name anymore (too bad, get over it)

We live in the great state of Louisiana in the booming metropolis of Dubach - home to the Chicken Festival!! woohoo!! Yes you read that right!!
Michael works for a natural gas company and I am the secretary at our church FBC-Dubach. Our kids go to Simsboro Elem/High School - Geaux Tigers!!
We keep it pretty simple, pretty country, and thats fine by me!! I'm learning to be happy in MY moment!! I love my Lord and want to serve Him daily but I feel I fall extremely short of His plans for me, but I also know He'll ultimately turn me into the woman He knows I can be. And for that I'm eternally grateful!!
This was fun!! Until next time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment