Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Recap!!

Well, it's done and emailed off into Cyber Space!! The narrative I wrote on our Junior Auxiliary Provisional Project!! I just hope "the Powers that BE" at NAJA like what I wrote!! It was a fun challenge and I hope it wins an award at AEC!!



I SOOO wish I could go but alas motherhood comes first and by that I mean baseball season!!

All three are playing and Michael is actually getting to coach this year so it's going to be an intersting and busy next 3-4 months!! This will be me by July!!

But that's ok - because come the 2nd week of July I will be here!!

SOOOO poor, pityful me will clean another uni, pack another cooler, eat another nacho, and bide my time!!!

Oh yeah!! for those who haven't heard (and how couldn't you since I've posted it every possible place!!)
I ran/walked my first 5K this past Saturday!! and I was so glad THIS didn't happen!!

 Because those that know me will attest that I can fall on an even and flat surface. Much less on a hilly blacktop!! 

 I was sore like an old man come Saturday evening but it was SOOO worth it and I've even been looking up the next one to do!! Shane Michael is my partner but we've about talked Michael into running with us soon...well, we'll keep working on him anyway!!

Now that I've completed the first one I feel like a total bad a**!! And I absolutely feel like I should be here!!


Until next time peeps!!

No comments:

Post a Comment